I’ve been working at CICO and desk biking for a while now but today...I stepped on the scale and actually looked at the number. I was not happy with what I saw. The urge to basically never eat again hit me, as unrealistic as that is. (And no...I know to just keep at what I’m doing, which is establishing healthy habits.) My period cravings added to work and school stress have me longing to stuff myself with cheap and sweet carbohydrates but I try to “treat” myself with roasted sweet potatoes instead. This is hard but I’d really like to stop loving who I am yet hating what I see in my mirror.
I’m not sure what I’m looking for here. I know there has to be so many of these posts every day but even if all I do is shout into a proverbial void...I needed to say it out loud. I’m good at taking care of my mental/emotional side, it’s time I align that with my physical side, too.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IhGXQb
No comments:
Post a Comment