I’m currently sitting in my car after a long day at work. I realized that I just ate so many snacks because 1) I didn’t get enough sleep so I ate 2) I am stressed at work so I ate 3) when I wasn’t stressed I was bored so I ate. I snuck all of this food to work and my fiancé has no idea the crap I’m eating.
We did an awesome yet EXTREMELY hard hike last Saturday. I pulled a muscle in my thigh so I haven’t been able to walk. I’ve been going to PT for back problems and haven’t been cleared for exercises (yeah... so hiking was a stupid idea). I joined a gym last month but have been a total of two times. One time to tour. The second time was to do an “assessment” where the trainer told me about how her kid is being bullied for weight and he will probably have diabetes and then had me “try some exercises” which in turn ended up with me in the bathroom almost vomiting.
My wedding is in October and I’m exhausted, binge eating, not getting enough sleep because I wake up too early or just can’t sleep, and my asthma is the worst it’s ever been and I’m injured with my back and now my thigh.
I feel like I just can’t win but I HAVE to turn this around 1) for my health 2) for my happiness 3) so I can bring my best self to my upcoming marriage 3) so I can be the best mother to my very far in the future children.
Not really sure if I have a question, but I feel like this is a great community and so many people are doing so many great things for themselves. I personally NEED to “lose it”
And if you made it this far, thank you for listening.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Ksz4cJ
No comments:
Post a Comment