Probably going to highly regret linking a photo of my face without makeup on lol. But I want to know if y’all can see a difference or if I am just crazy. I have lost 5.6 lbs so far. Taking me from 247 to 241.4 as of this morning.
I took 2 photos from the same angle, same location. I think I see the biggest different in my chin/jaw area. Idk. Let me know what you think. https://imgur.com/gallery/ARY5plB
Overall I feel way better. I have more energy, more discipline. I almost don’t even feel super hungry anymore. I think my body is doing what it’s supposed to do and letting me know when I need to eat vs when I want to. It may be too soon to say this, but I feel like I can’t go back to that lifestyle of eating badly. The thought of it makes me feel gross inside lol.
Oh yeah, and I made a post a long time ago titled “I want my face back”. Still agree. Even the 5.6 lb loss in the second photo.. I don’t see my face in either one. So much extra fat. Hopefully it will be gone soon. Seeya double chin. Cheek fat? YEET
Edit: I don’t like people on imgur. Why do they downvote everything into oblivion?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tRj9tg
No comments:
Post a Comment