I’m going to start this by giving credit to the We Only Look Thin podcast because this is where I got the idea.
Anyway, my calorie deficit has been on point since January, but I was really struggling with getting myself into a sustainable exercise routine and meeting my movement goals with my Apple Watch. The weather hasn’t been consistent enough for me to get back into walking and taking my kids to the park.
Anyway, that podcast mentioned getting a rebounder especially if you live in a space that may not allow for something like a treadmill. I spent $30 on one, and it works great. I don’t jump on it. I kind of march in place or sort of bounce without lifting my feet off the surface while alternating putting weight on each of my legs. It’s a great calf workout.
Throughout the day when the kids are occupied, I pull it out and march on it for ten minutes here and there and before I know it I’ve closed my exercise ring without much thought. You can do it in front of the tv or while listening to a podcast. It gets my heart rate up pretty good too.
I might look stupid on it, but it’s working. If you can’t quite invest in a piece of gym equipment or have the room for it, this works pretty good. I just lean it up against one of my wall corners and it’s out of the way. It can fold though and slide under the bed. I’m just too lazy to fold it.
Anyway, maybe it’s worth a shot for someone else out there. It’s also low impact.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J5fCCn
No comments:
Post a Comment