I’ve decided to breakup with my scale

Hello everyone! I’ve decided my scale and I are taking a break for the month of March. I’m at a place where I trust my process and I trust myself. I do OMAD 7 days a week with CICO calorie counting. Some days I’m low carb and some days I’m most definitely not low carb.

Between this and my previous habits of cleaning eating and working out, I’ve lost 100lbs in three years. I had gained 40lbs back after some life stresses and losing control, but I have lost that and then some with OMAD since September.

OMAD works for me.

But now I want to tone up. I want to get back the strength that I lost. So I’m starting to hit the gym again. But the new exercise, post-workout “weight gain” has a weird psychological effect on me. It makes it hard to want to go back even though I know it’s water retention due to inflammation. So I’m hiding the scale for a month. I want to tone up and slim down without obsessing over the numbers on the scale.

I’m currently at my lowest weight since I was a teenager so I’m proud of the work I’ve done. Now I need to move forward and get back to lifting heavy things so I can be healthy and strong!

No Scale March starts today!!!

submitted by /u/tumblingxdown
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J1bu5Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...