[Question]Is it worth telling my doctor about my binge eating?

I have a horrible binge eating problem and don't know how to stop it. I've never realized how much I'm not in control of myself when I'm binging. Seriously, I cannot control myself once I start and don't stop until I'm sick.

I'm so embarrassed but can't stop. I've failed so many diets and failed so many times in the past that if I don't get help I don't know what to do.

I'm a 26yr old male at 6' currently weighing 290. my highest weight that I ever recorded was 350 and my lowest was 240. I lost all the weight 4 years ago when I started my physical job and then eventually balanced out at 280-290. If I quit this job I'd easily go above 300.

I'm just looking for opinions. I mostly do intermittent fasting and go to the gym but I always lose control and wreck everything... I'm just wondering if the doctor could do something for me or if I could just save my embarrassment and just not even say anything

submitted by /u/Steviegus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TWMEZA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...