Hi everybody, how are you all?
Today let's talk about the little wins maintenance gives you that keep you going. Stuff you can do now that you couldn't before, new experiences, just things that make you believe you can keep this maintenance malarkey going for, like, ever. For me, this morning the old man whose wife has the same physical therapy spot as me asked me if I'm a professional athlete. And even though I realise the man has obviously never met a professional athlete, I'm still going to surf that high for as long as I can :D
Apart from that, I'm going back to logging this week after two months of not. Partly because I just got back from a week holiday, and I'm not sure how much of the weight gain is water (be it post-travel or on-period), and how much is cocktails and cheese. But also, partly I just want to check in on my old habits, to make sure I'm still on the right track. I don't know if I'll log next week or not. We'll see.
--------------
Anything else on your mind pertaining maintenance? Is your diet going effortlessly, or have the last few weeks been more of a struggle? All questions, remarks and worries are welcome topics of conversation!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XEriyP
No comments:
Post a Comment