What are your secrets to staying on track and motivated? 2 months in and 20 lbs down and struggling to keep it up...

I'm struggling lately to not give into my little cravings and stay motivated to work out even though i'm so happy thus far with my results. I feel like that should be enough reason for me to keep working hard and eating right but I feel a little bit of bitterness and resentment towards my situation because now I feel like I can't really "enjoy" myself anymore and need to avoid the things that made me happy or feel better which was always food and/or alcohol. When I first started eating healthy and going to the gym I felt so good and mentally strong....hoping that I'm just hitting a rough patch and can get back to that. Has anyone else experienced this and what helped you get past it?

submitted by /u/remember_me3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GVuG3i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...