Lost 17lbs since start of February. Patience is the hardest part.

Last year I let myself completely go, its like I completely lost interest about my health and looks and working out was such a chore so I started skipping it until I completely quit working out around September. I also started eating a lot of junk food and drinking a lot of beer... by January this year I ballooned up to 200 lbs, by far the heaviest that I have ever been in my life (I am M/28/5'10"), and I looked absolutely disgusting.. for the first time in my life I was 'the fat guy' for real, I have never had an athletes body but I never thought of myself as legit fat. I had no idea how difficult life actually is when you are overweight. I felt ugly, heavy, and out of energy all the time. I realized by the start of January that I need to make a change but it still took me weeks before I finally made the first step and went to the gym, even tho for almost the entire month of January I was thinking to myself that I will start tomorrow - but I kept on skipping it. The thing that finally made me do it was actually that I lost my Internet connection for two days and I had nothing else to do. At the time I was frustrated about it but now I can only thank god that it happened - otherwise I would not have made the first step to change my lifestyle.

I have been on the right path for 7 weeks now, and it feels like time is dragging on forever... time truly is relative and these 7 weeks have felt almost like years... and it is extremely frustrating knowing that I still have 3-4 months to go until I finally reach my goal weight. The training and the diet are not easy, but the patience is by far the hardest part for me, I want to have my fit beach body RIGHT NOW, not having to wait for months still. I'm glad about the timing tho, I am on schedule to get my beach body exactly by the time the beach season comes around.

I know that this is it now, this is for all the marbles, I can't let myself go again and lose another year of my life to looking like a turd, I wanna take the most out of my life and my body while I am still young, I don't have much time left before ageing sets in and I lose my potential of looking like a Greek god, for once in my life I want to have the elusive sixpack, I have always had a soft body that is completely unremarkable in every way, I want to know what it feels like to actually love your body and receive attention and admiration just for your looks, I bet it feels amazing and I want to experience it.

submitted by /u/Skizzy4325
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FpUQJN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...