I’m a 5’8” 16 year old female. I started losing weight in August of 2017 at 180 pounds, and got down to 138.6 pounds in May 2018. Ever since then I’ve gotten into the habit of binging, often having between 3000 and 4000 calories a day. My most recent weigh in was 157. It was so easy for me to lose weight when I started, I was so motivated to finally get skinny, and I really did like my body more than ever at 138. I want to get back there but every time I try I just give in, because I keep thinking that one day off isn’t going to change my appearance, but I’m ten pounds from being overweight now and I hate my body. I don’t know how to get back on track. Please help.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uj1Npk
No comments:
Post a Comment