I had to put on my fat pants today.

Two or three years ago I finally got my weight under control and dropped from 230 to around 180lb. I felt great, was happier, all around positive. Late 2018 and My wife and I had twins, I wasn’t active in the summer and I’ve gone back up to 210lb. I didn’t want to try and squeeze into pants anymore today so I looked through my closet and found I kept a lot of my old fat clothes. I was so disheartened but it was the kick in the pants I needed to get back on track. I went to my brothers for dinner and had much smaller portions, said no to a glass of wine and skipped chocolate cake as dessert.

I hope that today is a step on the path to feeling good about myself again and that I’ll now have the willpower I was lacking to say no to all the junk and empty calories.

submitted by /u/Maldetete
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fd8rTg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...