5’6, SW 265 CW 250.
I literally and truly cannot believe I’ve lost 15 lbs in two weeks just through CICO (between 1500-2000 calories per day based on exercise) and a ton of walking. I took the first photo while dress shopping and broke down. It was a clear choice: absolutely not, no way, something needs to change and it needs to change NOW.
I went dress shopping again today and was feeling pretty blah since I still (and will for a while) feel like all clothes look bad on me. Thank goodness I thought “who cares, it’ll just be another before pic” and snapped a picture of myself.
It’s a little baby change but I can’t believe it’s already happening!! Makes skipping the random cakes and candies and fast food that life throws at me just a little bit easier. I know I’ve got years ahead of me before I reach a truly healthy weight/lifestyle, but it feels nice to see some progress :) can you see it or is it just me? 😂
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Hxtxzp
No comments:
Post a Comment