I don't know what's happenning with my body

height 5'8'' weight 81ish kg

ok so 3 months intermittent fasting diet, ate like one meal a day and some fruits, hardly over 1500 cals kept on gaining muscle and strength in gym, did not lose fat, started from like 83.7 kgs stayed at 81 kgs, lowest 79.7 kgs (I am guessing just fluctuation in water weights), lifted everyday, one muscle group a day, cardio 2 sessions a week, hiit 2 sessions a week

​

10 days, went home for holidays, binged on ice cream, junk food, pizza, noodles, chowmein, pasta, all kinds of indian snacks, gujiya, kulfi, ate like a mad man, over 5000 cals a day and stayed at 81.2 kgs????? (no exercise, didn't shake my ass from my couch) lifted once, just once in 10 days, chest and shoulders both in a single day.

​

what is wrong with my body?

if i can eat everything i want and stay the same and eat like one meal a day and still can't even dream of a six pack, might as well enjoy life. really confused???

submitted by /u/ishan_srivastava
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2urdzhC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...