From an "athlete" to "obese" ...to "athlete" (hopefully with little help)

Gender: F Current Age: 26 Current Height:175cm(5'9") Meisured highest wight: 109kgs(~240lbs) Potential highest weight:113-115kgs(~250-255lbs) Goal weight: in between 58-63kgs(~127-140lbs) Will probably stay happily: ~70kgs(~155lbs)

Okay that first athlete might be exaggeration. In middle school(age 10-12), I was doing judo and swimming as licensed sports-kid. I was pretty healthy. We did weekly weight-height measurings. And i remember the one from a match; 48kg - 158cm. Which is pretty heathy. BUT since i got chubby cheeks, board shoulders+wide torso and baggy clothes choice(another story) i was made fun of as being fat/obese. One day a doctor REFUSED TO CHECK why i can not breath simply stating "you're obese thats why. I wonder how you eve be able to walk here. Your dad is a dentist and you are like this. Go exercise or walk to home and don't eat." (later i found out my BONE is bent to cover my airways in nose. thats why) later with some other issues i decided i am too fat to be athlete and quit both.

In highschool i was recuited by a bball coach and was doing real good. But in the not licensed 2 years i sprained my ankle and ripped connective tissues. And I was constantly spraining my ankles. To the point I; A- get a surgery and learn walking again.(proffesors words. It is helpful but not easy surgery) B- quit bball. I picked B.

Yet I did what was giving me joy; eating tons of food and swimming or cycling. When i was graduated I was 170cm(5'7") and 78kg(~172lbs) also be able to cycle 16 hours non-stop(drinking electrolites and protein shakes on bicycle) or swim in an olympic pool 4 hours nonstop. My arms and legs were shit you not legit goals. But got stomach pouch.

When i went uni i gained 15kg(33lbs) in first month and injured my ankles to the point i could not stand up without tears welding in my eyes. Later when i saw 240 I developed ANOREXIC EATING BEHAVIOR. Which effed me up. I still have hormonal imbalance(hypothyroidism, diabetes, irregular periods) and lost tons of muscle/strenght. From 10-15kgs dumbles per arm for regular 303 to 2-3kgs for strenght gaining of 82.

I now have a healthy relationship with food. Started a balanced 1200kcal diet and 16/8 intermittent fasting and happy about it. I do 10.000 steps every other day. I dance and strech in the morning. The issue is I do not know how to exercise moderately in this body. Whatever i do is "Too much". I am hella afraid of power-walking/running/going-down-the-stairs to the point I hyperventilate by the thought. I cycle 30 mins and be tired for rest of the week. 10k steps today and my legs dead tomorrow.

I want my splits, hand walks, scorpions, 4hrs swims, power back. I just dont know how (okay i kinda know but you get what i mean). Please help me regulate a work out routine base.

submitted by /u/bish_amon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UXKeXE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...