I'm making progress

I've lost 18.6 pounds since 12/21! I know it's not much but it feels great to consistently lose weight week after week. I've been using MFP to count calories and going for 20 minutes walks on my lunch break. Got a gym membership but felt so intimidated the 2 times I went that I haven't gone back. I think once I am 10 pounds away from my goal, I may pay for a few personal training sessions at said gym so I can learn how to use the non-cardio equipment and "tone" my body. I wish I had started this before and believed in the power of CICO instead of making a gazillion excuses for why I was overweight.

​

Small NSV: my 2nd belly roll is slowly receding!

​

Anyways, thanks for listening :)

submitted by /u/ladystrick11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TAjaMw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...