How to get lean when you're poor?

Honestly, I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit. However I lost my job about six months ago and gained weight, a lot of weight, like 60 lbs of eating Oreos in an absolute depression. I used to be in fantastic shape and I've kind of lost my way but I'm in the process of getting back into the gym and I want to do it right.

Unfortunately I'm incredibly broke right now. Everything I'm reading online of how to get in decent shape just requires a lot of dollars, specifically with eating right, so I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on the best way to stay healthy with the right kind of foods so my time in the gym isn't wasted?

submitted by /u/Ford117
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HB9UWo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gaining weight on calorie deficit

36/F who loves dessert, happy hour, and exercises 45 mins a day at least 3x a week. I bought one of those scales that tells you your body f...