Gone way too far.

I've put on a good bit of weight recently. I'm not sure how much but I'm being weighed tomorrow for a medical thing and I'm terrified to see the number. I'm guessing I've gained upwards of a stone (14 pounds) and I hate it so much but I can't stop myself from eating. Naturally I'm a fairly slim girl but things have gone out of hand with my eating over the last 7 months or so and hence the weight gain.

I never really had a problem with losing weight before whenever I'd gain a few pounds but this time it's like something is different in head, I feel I equate food with happiness, which I never did before. Does anyone have any advice about to change these thoughts? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Its my boyfriends cousins wedding in May and I'd love to have lost the weight - or at least most of it - in by then. Is that doable?

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/oivayweight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YlIAkJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...