Shove me back on the wagon please

I did a nightmare weekend at work. Like, absolute nightmare. I worked five shifts in a row, I was the only person working, and we had an illness at work that left me changing several adult diapers on rotation.

I stuck to my diet. Sunday evening, when I got home, I was exhausted beyond belief, grabbed a half glass of red wine (within my kcal goal!) and went to bed. I slept 12 hours and woke up Monday feeling like I got run over by an 18 wheeler and then stomped on by a hoard of cattle. I couldn't make myself eat, much less cook. Eventually, I grabbed some chocolate, made mac'n'cheese, and sulked in bed until it was time to go back to work.

On my way to work, I snagged a loaf of bread, some butter (real. butter.) and ice-cream from the store, and that was my dinner for Monday. I didn't count a single calorie. I went home, collapsed into bed and then I got up today (Tuesday morning), put my shoes on and went back to work. I still have toast here, and ice cream. I'm so tempted to not count a fucking thing today, but I did count my breakfast.

Please help me get back onto the wagon. What do you do when you're exhausted? How do you stay counting?

submitted by /u/PrettyBumblebee8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UVmvHB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...