New smaller clothes *cheers*

26M 5'8" SW:392 CW:334 GW:196 Desk Job

Following from my recent post showing my progress from December to Match - I got some new jeans a few days ago and this made me so happy.

Old jeans 50" waist (although most were 52") and had to get them from specialist big menswear stores. New jeans, 40" waist from a high street retailer 😍

Just celebrating those mini victories.

This has been achieved my simple calorie deficit and moving more. I am probably eating a larger quantity of food and more regularly than before, eating arguably tastier food - just freshly preparing it so I know exactly what I'm eating!

https://imgur.com/QQsLW1F

submitted by /u/WhatDProblemIs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TXEMrq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...