Growing up I always had body dysmorphia. I was super active, played travel soccer, and yet I always felt huge! Looking back and I was in such great shape I’m disappointed I never saw that. Well now I’m post college and starting the real world and I have gained so much weight I finally LOOK how I have felt for me entire life. I. Am. Fat. There’s no denying it. It isn’t subtle. And I want to lose the weight so bad. But here I am finally looking how I have always felt while being lazy and eating whatever I want. What’s the difference? I’ve felt like this for so long, now at least it’s true. There’s nothing more I want than to get back into shape and get out there and enjoy life, but I can’t get out of this funk. Has anyone else had a similar effect? I feel so alone.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NLpJLi
No comments:
Post a Comment