Why wasn’t I doing this before?
I used to easily eat 3-4 portions of something or until I was stuffed to the point that I felt ill. Why? I have no clue. I overate for no reason. I didn’t grow up poor, I didn’t have multiple siblings, or anything that would lead me to feel as thought I had to stuff a bunch of food in me at all times. I just ate a lot
I’ve started slowing down when eating, chewing my food properly, and listening to my body. At first it felt weird feeling full but not stuffed. It was weird only eating until I was no longer hungry because to me it felt like my stomach was still empty. I’ve adjusted since and it’s been lovely. Obviously aside from eating less, I’m also spending less on food. I used to spend $50-$60/week on groceries and now I spend $25-$35/week. When I eat out, I don’t need to get a full combo (like a sandwich + salad/fries) AND another side. I am fine getting my meal and the included side.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UkGvmP
No comments:
Post a Comment