It is Monday, y'all! So, I have to ask...how y'all doing ?
I'm still at work, going to be a hectic few days but I'm going to walk over across town (a bit) and get my dance on. Tonight it is Caribbean dance/soca and I will be sweaty and sore. Then home to shower, do some journaling/drawing/writing before crashing the F out, friends.
- Diet/Lifestyle Change: I want to weigh 260 by the end of the month. (I won't weight myself until after Shark week disappears, so it won't be towards EOW. However, I'm not binging and I have all the healthy snacks. Made Garbanzo and Kale soup for lunch this week in the crockpot and damn, the shit is quite tasty!)
- Food: Meat is only allowed 4x a month (no meat cravings...still 02/04)
- Food: Snacks! I suck at it, I still love my potatoes (Healthy snacks for days, looking at my air popped popcorn now and I had blueberries earlier)
- Draw at least one thing a day (Is it weird that I kinda like drawing eyes? Well, they do say they are the mirror to the soul...)
- Dance: I have two dance classes schedule this week already. (Tonight is my first of three dance classes this week. Soca for the win!)
- Write: Have a new idea for either my first book or a new tv show. Time to put pen to paper. Goal: have either a complete outline or rough spec (if it's a show) by EOM. (I am exhausted and spent yesterday working on a writing submission, I submitted to Austin film festival last night! I worked on the beginning of a new show and started to get the voice of the characters. It's going to be very inappropriate and I hope funny dark comedy.)
Can't wait to see what you're all up too!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XE1JOp
No comments:
Post a Comment