So about me, I've always been pretty skinny and overall very sportsy. With the teenage years I've experienced more stress and that's how I found out I was a stress eater. It's been more than a decade now and haven't lost the extra weight despite the fact that I still actively try to do a form of sport at any time.
I'm 5'10 and around 185lbs, which is not an awful lot, but since my constitution is kinda naturally on the skinny side, I look skinny fat with that beer & fast food gut. My GW is around 163lbs, maybe even more if I get to build more muscle.
Had to quit Kickboxing for a while since I injured my knee while biking, but I was planning on joining a weightlifting gym today after work. The most important thing will be to discipline myself to not give in to stress and go back to junk food. Any tips for the discpline ?
Anyhow, I'm pretty determined right now and I want the extra weight to screw right off until, let's say, September just because I decided so. I will be back with progress pics.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SCkjD3
No comments:
Post a Comment