I read the most amazing research yesterday. The top daily hassle for both men and women is weight. I thought it was just me! I open my eyes and think about my weight, I open my mouth and think about my weight, I lose one pound and my whole day is happy, no matter what else is going on. I gain a pound and the whole day has a black cloud over it. All my life, since I was 10, I have been thinking about my weight. I have been very fat and very thin for decades at a time. I never threw up or binged, I don't even like sweets, soda or cake. But when I eat, I eat a lot (7 bananas in a sitting). I am fully aware of the calories in what I eat and I never said "I don't know how this weight is happening" or "I eat nothing, why don't I lose weight?". I exercise 5 days a week. I am now trying to lose 7Lbs and I have been trying for the past year. My question to the world is, why would a smart, aware and eager person, who as regular introspections about her weight and does and eats the right things, overeat and not be able to achieve her goal? What is it that drives us to eat too much? Is there a fat entity inside us with boundless powers that we cannot banish for ever?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TbBY5K
No comments:
Post a Comment