I binged :(

For the first time since starting, I binged. I have always had trouble with food, ever since I was little. Cycling through binging and starvation, months at a time. I was doing so well, and then my period hit a couple days ago. I was feeling fat and bloated and just as if I haven't made any progress at all. And I went into my kitchen and ended up eating. I started out eating my normal diet food, chicken, sour cream, and that turned into lettuce and taco dip, and then to really drive it home, I ate like 3-4 tablespoons of chocolate peanut butter and I almost just grabbed a spoon and ate the whole thing :(

I'm probably being harder on myself than I should be, I'm down 18 pounds as of now, and that 20 pound milestone is just out of reach! I haven't been in the 260s since high school. And I just feel so bad that I went and ate all that food.

I tried to log it in as best as I could, but to be honest I only had rough measurements. My counter says I'm still within my daily calorie goal, but I don't know.

I feel so disappointed with myself.

submitted by /u/NervousToast
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sGy09k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...