The holiday period caused me to gain a few pounds, but also gave me a fresh, more motivated start!

Going into the holidays I was at about 74 kg (163lbs). I had not been losing much weight in the month before christmas, but my bodyfat went down and my muscle mass up, so that's not too bad.

Then the 2 weeks of holiday season I kind of let myself go, I ate too much, absolutely drank way too much, and almost every day there was an activity. I only worked out 4 days in these 2 weeks.

I ended up gaining 2 kg (4.4) lbs.

After the holidays I felt guilty about gaining weight again, but I was still way down, considering where I started out. So instead of feeling sad or pity myself, I just went to the gym again on Monday the 7th and started going at it like before, focussing a bit more on my caloric intake.

Now I'm at 73kg (161 lbs) and my bodyfat is down, while my muscle mass is the same as before the holidays. I'm feeling quite good! Only about 7lbs to go, and stay there.

tl;dr:

22 Dec 18: 74 kg (163 lbs) 7 Jan 19: 76 kg (167.5 lbs) 16 Jan 19: 73 kg (161 lbs)

I let myself go, but pulled myself up by the bootstraps and just considered this period of gluttony as the past and started going for my future!

submitted by /u/Nopostingjustvoting
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VWtsZX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...