I don't even know how to start.

I'm 19F 198lbs and only 5' tall. I'm not very active but I can lift a lot and keep up running around with kids no problem at all and don't eat that much but what I do eat is always high in calories because my sibilings are both clinically underweight and my mom is trying to gain weight as well. Sometimes I go to bed hungry because the food isn't very filling but I don't want to eat too many calories. I'm down from 230lbs that way but I'm miserable. I need advice on cheap easy meals for myself. I make all of the meals but I'm cooking for 3 people trying to gain weight so I don't want to put a ton of money and effort into my personal meals.

submitted by /u/TiredTigerFighter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Fw4rQi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...