-27 lb since October 16, 2018

https://imgur.com/TXxtzYi

I had my third child in March 2018. I gained 29 lbs, lost the 29 lbs within a month or so after having my daughter. My weight stayed pretty stagnant thereafter. In October 2018, a co-worker of mine was struggling with her weight, realizing she went over 300 lb for the first time in her life. I offered to be an accountability buddy. My co-worker never actually started losing weight, but I'm really grateful to her for being a catalyst for me. I work full time night/weekend package as a registered nurse, I'm in graduate school to become a family nurse practitioner, I'm adjusting to life as a mom of three.... who knows when I would have decided to lose weight on my own. I have been utilizing myfitnesspal and doing home workouts twice a week using my body weight, stairs in my home, and dumbbells. I make weekly goals for myself in my planner and enjoy checking them off as I go. In total, since mid March, I have lost 56 lbs!

My progress picture shows about a 22 lb difference. I took the first one in early November and the last one about two weeks ago.

submitted by /u/dunderofmifflin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RyBrhm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...