Telling your SO your weight

Do your significant others know your weight? I used to be very secretive about how much I weighed, even when dieting. My DH has always been pretty small/average (he was 145 at 6'1" when we met!) And I have always weighed more than he has as a 5'2" woman. Recently we have both been trying to lose weight (he crept up to 204 after 8+ years of the relationship), and I finally have felt comfortable talking to him about what I weigh. It is SO freeing! No more shame. The weight is just a measurement of how much gravity is pulling me towards Earth's center, not my worth as a person! Now we can discuss our triumphs amd troubles openly and I have found it so helpful.

So how about you? Do you share your weight with SO, friend, parents??

submitted by /u/lhrycyniak
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2AyrZjp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...