Hello all! I've lurked here for a long time and wanted to lose weight for even longer. I've yoyoed in my weight for most of my adult life. I've noticed my face get wider, my pants get tighter, and my constant sweating getting wetter. I've resolved to lose weight before only to have a bad day at work and then drive through McD's on my way home to make me feel better. I fill voids with food.
But today was truly rock bottom. All those things pale in comparison to the feelings I felt tonight when I tried to get intimate with my partner for the first time in a while.
I was immediately a puddle of sweat and couldn't keep it up. No matter what we did, I failed. I was out of breath and had a headache. I have never felt so embarrassed and defeated in my life. I love my partner and want to show them that, but today I made him feel less than because I couldn't keep it up. I feel ashamed and embarrassed. He is beautiful and amazing and he deserves to know that.
Today everything changes. I will not allow this to happen again. I never want to feel this way again. I deserve to be happy and healthy. I need to be happy and healthy for him. Not gonna lie, I need encouragement that I can do this.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2R8erFD
No comments:
Post a Comment