Last weekend I took my daughter to a bouncy castle place where she got to meet "Tinkerbell", decorate a birdhouse, and play in some bouncy castles.
I'm around 240 and technically still over the posted weight limit for these things so I had no plans to get in/on them even though a couple of the (fit) moms went up with their kids a few times.
But an employee casually mentioned that I could go up if I wanted. She said it so matter of factly and it caught me off guard. She said it in a way like she was confused why I wasn't climbing up the thing already. I still have a long way to go, but I've apparently dropped under the "that dude's going to wreck this equipment" weight threshold and that feels so good, and also a little weird! It made me so happy to go through the silly inflatable obstacle course, climb up to the top of the slide, and go down with my daughter. She had a blast and it's the first time she's been able to have me on something like that with her. A year ago at 360+ pounds, it would have been impossible.
I've enjoyed other NSVs like comfortable air travel, better sex, more energy, smaller pants, more holes in the belt, but this one was particularly emotional and definitely my favorite so far!
Progress pic because they're fun: https://imgur.com/a/HvJL8qg
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WuUtnr
No comments:
Post a Comment