I drink a lot of water, will that affect my weight?

So I see a lot of people on here talk about water-weight, and I drink about three to four pints of water a day. I'm due to get weighed in again in a couple of weeks, and don't really want to not hit my target because of water - is this a possibility? How do I avoid it?

That's really all I have to say but apparently it's not enough content so here is my ranking of the Oasis albums with favourite tracks:

1. (What's the Story) Morning Glory? Favourite tracks: Don't Look Back in Anger, Champagne Supernova, Some Might Say.

2. Be Here Now Favourite tracks: D'You Know What I Mean?, Stand By Me, All Around the World.

3. Definitely Maybe Favourite tracks: Live Forever, Supersonic, Rock 'n' Roll Star

4. The Masterplan Favourite tracks: The Masterplan, Half the World Away, Underneath the Sky

5. Standing on the Shoulders of Giants Favourite tracks: Gas Panic!, Go Let it Out, Where Did it All Go Wrong?

6. Dig Out Your Soul Favourite tracks: Falling Down, The Shock of the Lightning, I'm Outta Time

7. Don't Believe the Truth Favourite tracks: Lyla, The Importance of Being Idle, Turn up the Sun

8. Heathen Chemistry Favourite Tracks: Stop Crying Your Heart Out, Songbird, The Hindu Times

Any help with the water issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/WarHasSoManyFriends
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CF3tNL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...