Hi, I'm new here! Best of luck to us all

Hi, I just found r/loseit and I so needed it. I'm hoping some of you can help me out with ideas on filling low calorie foods, how to get some control over "bored" eating, work out techniques or any sort of advice about anything really.

Okay, so, I am 25 (f) I was always over weight growing up then around 17 I went from about 250lb to 140lb in about 6 months. It wasn't healthy, I was in an abusive relationship and he wouldn't let me eat. After I got out of that awful situation at 19 I went a bit crazy. Gained a little weight back (about 15 lbs) but I felt good and looked decent then one day I met my now husband and love hit both of us like a freight train.

He proposed after only knowing each other for 8 months and I said yes. Next thing I know I'm pregnant and I had quite a few complications had to stay home for basically all of my pregnancy and had to have an emergency c section (not fun). But I had gained 60 lbs. Lost about 20 of it and surprise! Found out I was pregnant again. More complications, depression, binge eating, and another c section I gained another 80lbs...

I gave up. Two babies in less than two years and I gave up mentally, physically... I just didn't care about myself anymore.

My kids are now 3 and a half and 2. I've healed emotionally but now I'm a stay at home mom and I literally don't know how much I weigh. I have an old scale that only goes up to 285 lbs and I'm more than that. Going to find a doctor soon hopefully and then I'll at least know where I'm starting.

I started working out and doing a low carb diet about a week ago and physically I feel better but it's hard to fit everything in with 2 kids and dieting while my kids and my husband still have tons of junk and carbs is proving difficult.

Wish me luck and good luck to all of you also on your own journey 💙

TL;DR: boring housewife needs to lose weight and wants tips and resources and friends

submitted by /u/bored_housewife_15
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FLlJcn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...