After a panic attack during rush hour which led to me being taken by the cops to a nearby hospital, I (31M) decided I’ve had enough. Everytime I get the arm numbness or shortness of breath associated with panic attacks, I always think ‘okay, this is the one. I am about to kick the bucket’. The main difference was that this time it nearly happened. My blood pressure was spiking (150/100, for those of you who understand those numbers). And they had to give me meds to control it. As a precaution, the doc ordered an EKG and something weird happened. He said one of the walls in my heart was slightly enlarges ‘probably due to this silent blood pressure spikes you’ve been having’. So I can’t take this any longer. My wife and I are planning to have a baby and I want to be a dad whose able to play with their kids without the specter of heart disease lurking around. I’m currently weighing 123 kg (aprox 270lb) and my height is 178 cm (aprox 5’10) I dont know if that is obesity type II or morbidity, but my goal weight is 80 kg (176lb). It will be a difficult path. Anxiety makes me want to eat the world, but I’ll have to tame my demons in order to have a nice long life. I will follow a strict diet (although supervised by a nutritionist) but I am looking for appropriate exercise to complement it. Any advice would help. Thank you so much and sorry for this long post
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2A3CL0Q
No comments:
Post a Comment