I'm 16F and my whole family needs to change their eating habits (we are all overweight), but my dad just keeps buying junk food. He's actually trying to lose weight because he found out he has high cholesterol. He always claims we're gonna change and start being healthy, but today he just came back from the grocery store and got a huge bag of chips, an apple pie (this is actually the second apple pie he has gotten in like a week), and some kind of chocolate bars.
And I told him about it. He just said, "you don't have to eat" (then said he was kidding afterwards lol)
I know what he said is true, but you know it's hard to avoid something when it's in your fridge/kitchen.
I also really feel bad for my little brother, he's 10 and overweight - not EXTREMELY, but he shouldn't be eating this stuff. And he barely gets any exercise. But like I said, it's hard not to when our parents keep bringing it into the house. Plus because my little brother is a picky eater, my dad will just get him Chick-fil-a way too often.
It's really frustrating.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2A6JcAi
No comments:
Post a Comment