Second Year

Hey, guys. Today I’m happy to announce that two years ago, I made the decision to better myself in every way possible.

I was sixteen years old. I weighed 281 pounds, and I was miserable with myself. I hated taking photos. I hated eating. I hated myself.

December 13th, 2016: I hit the gym the first time. I’d been before, I knew how to lift, and what to do. I just hadn’t before then. I kept at it, and I lost my weight.

To this day, I’ve gained strength, both physically and mentally. This subreddit and multiple stories on YouTube finally inspired me to try to be the best I can, and I wanted to thank the people on this subreddit for keeping me going on the days that I doubted myself. I also want to tell people who are still on their journey...It’ll happen. It may take a while, but keep on keeping on, and you’ll eventually get to where you want to be. Don’t give up on yourselves.

Thank you again, r/loseit

submitted by /u/dantheman_00
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lkbko4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...