How does vomiting affect calorie and meal logging for the day?

I'd like to state up front that I do not have an eating disorder, and my vomiting is not self induced. I have Barrett's Mucosa thanks to severe GERD, and excessive mucus production that my allergy specialist can't track down. Mucus makes me cough, coughing is too stressful on my weakened and eroded esophagus, my stomach throws a fit and empties itself.

That all being said, I just downloaded the LoseIt app and have a goal set to lose 40 pounds as trimming weight will help my other health conditions immensely. But what do I log when I do lose a meal? Should I keep all the calories even though it didn't all digest? Make a loose assumption based on how much I think came up? I'm just not sure what the best option is and would love some advice.

submitted by /u/CasperWhiteStout
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CEUz45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...