30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Hello folks!

I hope you're having a fabulous Saturday!

Weight by end of the month 285 - 280: I'm on a scale break post holiday. 283.7 trend weight.

1500 ish calories: I'm at 1300 so far & will have a light dinner in a bit. I'll probably end the day at 1600 ish. Tough getting back to the deficit.

Exercise 5 days a week: I'm going to do a HIIT routine that involves drop squats. Pray for me. 23/29

Self-care journaling: I've gotten after this all kinds of ways. 5/5 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: I had a nap that my body really wanted. 5/5 weeks.

Embrace the holiday spirit/love journals: I still want to get after love journals with holiday memories of past & present.

How are you all doing?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TfX6Y0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...