30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 19

Hola party people,

I hope your day is flying by with ease. And I also hope you're smashing those goals like cheap pinatas!

Weight by end of the month 285 - 280: 284.6 this morning. 285.3 trend weight. Shrug.

1500 ish calories: I ended yesterday lower than intended, I've got upper 1500 planned today. 15/18

Exercise 5 days a week: I think I'll do the lower back routine & try & dig up some dynamic stretching routines. 15/19

Self-care journaling: Didn't get to it this weekend but I've got extra days off this month so we'll try for those. 2/5 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: I'm not feeling this today. I've done a good job so far of taking care of myself. 3/5 weeks.

Embrace the holiday spirit/love journals: I woke up grumpy. Nightmares & I'm struggling with my social calendar/anxiety this month. I want to work for the Krampus. Surely he has some kind of paperwork or accounting to be done.

Anyhoo, don't mind my grumpy self, let's hear about you all!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R5uKCl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...