30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 13

Hello hello hellllo,

I hope you are all having a fine day! My wagon is dragging but I'm getting after it!

Weight by end of the month 285 - 280: 286.0 this morning. I ate late & salty & I'm still a bit sore. Sigh. 286.1 trend weight.

1500 ish calories: I may have dinner out tonight, it's a bit up in the air but either way I should be able to stay in goal. 10/12

Exercise 5 days a week: I want to but I have been cornered into going out after work. I'm getting grumpy about social events forcing rest days. We'll see. 8/13

Self-care journaling: I like to do this on weekends. I think I need to spend sometime working over possibly Christopher Robin'ing a friendship. 2/5 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: I will make time for some alone time this weekend. My introverted self is feeling a bit taxed. 2/5 weeks.

Embrace the holiday spirit/love journals: I mailed out some cards today. Ho ho ho.

What's going down with you all?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QAcnWU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...