How to get over feeling miserable due to gaining it all back?

A year ago, I had successfully lost about 14kg (30lb) and reached a weight I was really happy with, within a healthy BMI . I was doing 1200 calories a day. I moved out of home at my thinnest and ended up eating really badly and gaining it all back. Now I'm 175lb/79kg, back to exactly what I was when I started.

​

Today's my first day of calorie counting and I've just been crying and feeling sorry for myself. It's a lot harder than I remember. I'm very hungry which has made me quite upset and I snapped at the people I live with. I don't known how I did this last time and it's hard to stay positive when last year's hard work was reversed in just a few months.

​

I hate calorie counting. I don't want tea or diet jelly or green apples or black coffee, I want a loaf of fucking garlic bread. I'm struggling to find things to eat on a day to day basis that keep me under 1200. Even normal things like baked beans on toast or stir fry and rice or whatever seem obscenely caloric. Did I just eat cucumber all day last year or something? I know I have to to do this but ugh, it really sucks.

How do I keep up motivation and stop feeling hangry all the time?

submitted by /u/santoniusmurillo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lg4gsq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...