Hey everyone! Okay, I'm at my wits end with this and in 3 months I've only lost 6lbs. I'm 26 y/o full time EMT and on my days off I train for triathlons. But, I see good and can't stop eating and eating. My ideal weight for my height and age is 170 lbs to 175lbs. I want to get on eating plans but I am always so tempted to eat and eat. When I'm bored, or sitting at my computer!
I'm to the point I get so angry that I can't disciple myself enough to get it done. I am constantly hungry and especially after. A work out! I mean, I love food, but I want it to be to the point it's helping me reach goals and helping me to perform better.
Guys, some advice on where to begin, diet plans, tips to curve my appetite. I'm tired of seeing nutritionist and dieticians. I really wanna do this healthy eating lifestyle and send progress pictures!
Ugh. Sorry, that felt good to get off my chest.
On mobile.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CFJQGV
No comments:
Post a Comment