Why do people ignore the realities of thermodynamics?

CICO is a fact. I can understand some people being too lazy to lose weight but being outright ignorant seems somewhat pathetic. Especially when such people are looking to or actually working on losing weight.

Another point is that how people say keto/intermittent fasting/any other generic diet is better than tracking calories, despite all of these diets mainly working due to the CICO principle.

It's like sitting in a car and saying that it is driving you due to the magic/because you paid for it and not because the fuel is burning and combustion.

It's a shame really as I believe that we should use science to our advantage. For me it's truly a miracle that CICO exists and it is so easy to be in whatever shape you want just by putting little effort into tracking - no magic behind it.

submitted by /u/BlackModelTruthWoke
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qdbIuQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...