Yesterday I drank too much and all I remember was crying and bawling to my husband.

My weight has been my trigger lately. I’ve never been fit by any means, I was just petite, with a small pouch but it didn’t bother me

I suffer from depression and anxiety and over all, unmotivated. But I want to change.

Yesterday I called my husband just crying because I’m so unhappy with myself, more so the last 10 months, ever since I got my implant birth control put in. Ive noticed that I’ve gain weight but it didn’t set in until I noticed the stretch marks on my legs. My SO says my mood has changed a bit since the implant but I’m not sure if I’m jut trying to blame something other than the fact that I am unmotivated. Or both?

I’ve been binge eating a lot and just eat everything in site and I want to stop.

How can I start feeling motivated to eat and be healthy?

I work full time, I go to school full time, and I have a 20 month old toddle that can be a handful. Anyone has ever been in this position and able to stay healthy, how did you do it?

I’m probably everywhere so I do apologize. I have a lot in my mine than just this. I appreciate all advice.

Edit: idk if i should put this in or not but I’m 5’1 and 135lbs I was happiest at 115-120lb.

submitted by /u/Raenning
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PkKPmN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...