I’m down about 30 pounds, finally under 200, and I want to eat everything.

I’ve bordered on possible binge eating disorder for a long time now, but recently I’ve been able to control it and have lost almost 20 lbs in the last 2 months after dedicating to CICO. But now that I’m finally under 200 after 3 years of dieting for a few weeks and then bingeing, I’m finally seeing success on the scale and now I’m feeling those cravings come back. I’m constantly opening and closing the fridge, and looking for things to eat and I’m able to stop myself but its really starting to take a toll on my mentally. I just want to cry because my brain is telling me to do nothing but eat. I feel an emptiness that my brain is trying to convince me needs to be filled with food. I want to cry. I don’t want to give in to it, but part of me thinks maybe I should give in and binge for a day, and then just go back to CICO? That maybe I’d feel better? I don’t know. I guess I just need suggestions as to how to handle this binge craving.

submitted by /u/chrystalfurst
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P4SqSX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...