I need a break....

Hi there. I always did a lot of sports, but that changed lately. What didn't change was my habbit of eating good. And by good I mean lots. As you can imaginem, this came with a price: Today I hit the 3-digit-mark (in KG) and I had to tell myself: Enough is Enough.

My first goal is to get below 100kjg again, as fast as possible. Long term Goal is to go back to 85kg. I will do so (at least I hopoe) by reducing my kcal-intake (and the consumption of fast food) and by increasing my activties. If you want to join me, you can find me on MF with the user "SteMe77", one Strava https://www.strava.com/athletes/5661828 and on Garmin Connect https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/unkreativ - I wouldn't mind some support and some kicks in my ass when I get lazy :-)

Until then I will continue to read all your stories here and thank you very much for sharing them. And being such a such a great community :-)

submitted by /u/unkreativ
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O36prb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...