After going from a BMI of 30+ to under 20 I feel like I should be less restrictive. So far it works for me to have a 5K+ cheat day every 5 days and to run a slight deficit on the off days. Granted I am about 5 pounds off my goal weight (135 now), my question is how often should I cheat when I reach it? As I would hate to drop below a BMI of 19 if this continues. Does every 4 days sound good enough? As this seems too good to be true, also given that I have a cheat meal every couple of days. My health is all well and not a concern, and I got my appetite on the off days under control by having caffeine, chewing gums and plenty of vegetables. I'm just trying to understand if cheating almost twice per week is really possible, as this seems to be too good to be true but it seems close to the reality the last month
So far I had 5 5K+ cheat days this month with zero restrictions on that days and felt good, and not worried about the food on my off days. Just trying to see where's the catch or if this is normal. Before that I cut for 10 months very restrictively and the current situation seems like living the dream where I eat what I want and how much, and still look good
Edit: grammar and I lost about 3 pounds this month, accounting for water. The post cheat day bloat lasts for 2 days and I'm back on my start weight in 3 days, and below on 4th day, just before the new cheat day
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yznPXL
No comments:
Post a Comment