21F, roughly 5'6". In May 2015, I weighed around 140. The only thing different then compared to now is that I was going to a gym multiple times a week. Since then, my weight has just gone up and has stayed between 170 and 180 the past year. Jumped on the scale the other day and I weighed 169.8. The next day, 168. Today, 167.8. I've started a new warehouse job in the afternoons and usually my stomach is upset (nerves for whatever reason) or I just don't feel like eating before shift, so I have a couple small snacks before/during shift and then dinner (which I don't eat as much as I used to, probably what's considered a normal amount now) when I get home.
It's not a huge accomplishment, but just being out of the 170s feels great! Hopefully I'll (comfortably) fit into my old clothes soon 🤞🏻
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2z43qcP
No comments:
Post a Comment