Body Image Problems 40 pounds down

https://imgur.com/a/4MtTxng

I am a 19yo girl in college. I have lost 40 pounds. SW: 247.5 CW: 207 last weighed GW: 190 as of right now may lower once I get there.

I take pictures in attempt to see the differences in my body and I see it there, but when I look in the mirror I feel so fat and still huge like I was. I am about 5'2-5'3 so I am short and the fat holds on my body different. My original goal was to be at 190, but I feel even when I get there I will still look the same. Its sad to me because the scale moves down and inches are going down, but I still see the same thing.

I also do intermittent fasting. I eat from 11 am-7pm typically and I usually eat one big meal and enjoy my calories in that central time. I am just frustrated and I wonder if anyone relates. I would say I am just feeling insecure and impatient. This has been a rollercoaster to say the least.

submitted by /u/boo_kq
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PUha0J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...