I feel like I'm going to be fat forever.

I'm doing CICO, moving more, I'm committed, and my family is even doing it with me. I know logically that if I just keep this up (for probably a long time) that I will lose. I mean I have to, right? A few years ago I did the same thing and lost 50 lbs so I know it works, but since then I just gain and lose the same 10 lbs over and over.

It feels like a goal weight me is some kind of magical animal that I'm searching for but I know I'll never encounter. Or like the lottery, you put in your dollar every day but it probably won't really get you anywhere. It's so weird to have this complete double think of logic vs emotion. Like I can believe simultaneously that of course I'll lose and I'll never lose.

Does anyone else have this problem? It's so disheartening.

submitted by /u/largemagellanicfrau
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RgvC3v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...